Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'd give my heart to subtle contentment.


How long can I lie aslant consumed by the chasm of emptiness?

Dear, not-so-content-lover-of-mine, will you accept me for my skewed up cynicism, and my need to be victimised? 

I need a distraction, as the very thoughts are consuming my head day in and day out.
Perhaps, the concept of forever is a myth, and I sit here, laughing out loud at my spirited naivety. Like the old aunty would say, "How innocent!".

"How true!"

And I can sift back and forth of real and unreal, of thoughts in my head and the real world sarcasm.
What a joke have you made of yourself?
Perfection is a disembodied feeling, you fool.
Laugh out loud, as perhaps, that's the only way your heartaches will be neglected.
The need for venting out has been quenched.
Suspiro ergo sum. 

No comments: