Friday, May 20, 2011

Evasive logic.

For me, its quite a task to hide my feelings. Whether its sadness, displeasure or happiness, its quite a task to conceal the way I feel. Many a times, in anger, I tend to be the nagging bitch that I try hard not to be, unsuccessfully of course, 'cause i feel it important for the other person to know how i feel, and for him/her to make amends about the same. And you know what totally turns me off. When the other person doesn't try. Had it been the other way round, I wouldn't have done the same. I know that. True. Story. 

So, I think I'l just sit here, listen to the Beatles, and rant about imperfect my life is. About how, there are barely any people who can understand how i feel like, how there is not a single body who'd care much about my hidden emotions, I'd sit and rant and rave like that, and silently hope if I could strum the guitar as awesomely as John Lennon does. 

Crying
Waiting
Hoping
You'll come back
I just can't seem to get you off my mind

Crying
Waiting
Hoping
You're the one I love
I think about you all the time

Crying
Tears keep a-falling all night long
Waiting
It seems so useless, I know it's wrong

Keep on crying Crying
Waiting
Hoping
You'll come back
Baby, some day soon
The things will change and then you'll be mine

Crying
Tears keep a-falling all night long
Waiting
It seems so useless, I know it's wrong

Keep on crying Crying
Waiting
Hoping
You'll come back
Maybe some day soon
The things will change and then you'll be mine

Crying
Waiting
Hoping 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

O grow up. You think yourself to be so important for others to "know" your hidden feelings? You ain't that great. Perhaps, those people whom you want to make amends to simply do not care and don't want to be friends with you.

Meher said...

Dear Anonymous, its definitely not important for you to know my feelings, but then there are a few someone, who i count on to understand. Obviously, since you choose to appear nameless, you do not feature in it. Of course I'm not great, but everybody have certain people who are close to them, which is all I mean.

Poulomi said...

I sooo damn relate to this post.

And, John Lennon FTW!

Take care, you :)
xx



http://musingsofjustanothergirl.blogspot.com/

Phoenix said...

hugzzzzzzzzzz..

this post will strike a chord with everyone for we all long to be understood.. we all want our loved on to make the effort to understand the feels we harbour..just because we dont express doesnt mean it doesnt exist!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

anonymous needs to go get a life if they have nothing better to do than hang around criticizing your blog without having the nerve to reveal their identity.

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

I am not really good at just paying attention,
I am not really good at remembering the things that you say,
I am not really good at pursuing redemption,
I am not really good at concealing the hand that I play,
its the way I am!

Staind


Sometimes I feel, some songs say more of us than our words could say. This is what I felt like humming while reading you. :)


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

The Enchantress said...

Hugs...

It would pass....share and the pain would lessen and happiness would grow..

Anonymous said...

hi...i go through your posts regularly & this is so MEH too :)
it happens so many times & the song is sooo apt ;) sighs!!!

aakash said...

:) We all are same in a way and then at all times we feel, that are we too hard to understand...
Btw, atleast for the blog buddies, you seem quite lovable...

aJ