Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The one who calls Peter the big fat ass.



Stewie Griffin has to be the coolest thing to happen to animation world, since Homer Simpson, just that he's a tad too much better than Homer. Well, the point is, Stewie is awesome.
Fancy a one year old who refuses to grow older, an american who speaks with a peculiar British accent, throw in some super sardonic villainousness, and also loads of gyaan on pop culture, rocket science, and slick weaponry, and there, you have Stewie Griffin.

Amidst some drunken banter, me and my friend came to the conclusion that guys, generally (strictly referring the ones we've interacted), are slow. Ask them to describe a goal that happened a day before, and they'd go berserk going all mumble, tumble and shumble. But tell them anything remotely complicated, a tense silence sets in, cause their little brains fail to grasp in any emotion remotely complicated. Its sad actually. Though, I'd love to meet a guy who's a bit sorted up there.
Some really classic shit says that you tend to be honest when you're drunk. So I promised a guy something. Something really serious. And I also told him, that its something I'l stick by forever.
Some promises to keep.

And miles to go before I sleep..
from the computer table to the bed,
what is it that rhymes with a poem ( partly stolen) so deep?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha....nice post!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with guys being really slow sometimes.

Kaylia Payne said...

I like it!! Ahh drunken honesty, I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse...

Anonymous said...

This for the so much blind trust you have on Sourav:

Official exposure by Indiblogger community:

http://blog.indiblogger.in/2011/05/04/plagiarism-the-scourge-of-bloggers-everywhere/

FashionPhD said...

Family guy is awesome :D
You write well !

Ahmer Qureshi said...

Very well written :)