Friday, July 22, 2011

"Now let's dance a while"

I'm not so good at giving titles to my posts. Thus, I look to songs for the necessary inspiration. 
Also, thesaurus.com is my favourite website. I just type in random words, to look for synonyms. I believe that it slightly helps my vocabulary, which is not good enough, for me to boast about. But, no, remove that look off your face, I genuinely do not open thesaurus, when writing a new post. We're cool on that, yeah?
I wish, and by that I mean, really wish that I'd be exchanged in a foreign exchange program, that should be fun.
Right, now, I'm failing to make the distinction between the two existing blogs of mine, one, is this of course, the other is Tryst With Newness. I'm open to suggestions for another blog name. 
So, the confusion is, which post goes where. Before writing, I have to spend crucial minutes of my life trying to gauge where I can write, what. Don't ask me why I made another blog in the first place. You ask me no questions, I give you no answers.
Also, I've been enough rude lately. I'm not replying to comments on this blog. And tonight, I will be doing just that, replying, that is.
Also, since I've been suggesting you songs every random post, so here it goes. Do not leave without giving a ear [or hear, is it?] to this one, which, by the way, inspired my post title, which, incidentally, has nothing to do with the post. 


1 comment:

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

When I started writing blogs, I too faced this dilemma of what to post where. Then, I decided that more than one blog is a bit too much for me to keep alive, alone. So, I kept days for each kind of post. Or rather, keep a fixed day for the regular thing and others just free.
Then there are pages, on a single blog.
How's that?

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete