Friday, October 28, 2011

Just thinking.

I've been wondering if I should make my other blog that is Tryst With Newness  [name subject to changes] a photo blog. Granted I'm not the least bit of a photographer, and I've barely started out, but I could write little snippets and stories in accord with my photos. What do you guys suggest?
Also, I've been trying to develop a series of stories regarding this theme called Complexistan. You can find the posts about it here.
Do let me know what you think about it.
I'm feeling random.
And this post was just that.
Okay, bye.
Also, enjoy your vacations.
kthnxbai.

4 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Complexistan is so typical Meher Manda that you should make it like your hallmark of something.

Red Handed said...

I think a photo blog with thr twist you are giving it would be an awesome idea!

Deidre said...

I think a photoblog is a great idea! It'll give some space to develop your style and your technique a bit better.

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

Thats a really good idea! I've tried writing stories based on pictures and its a great way to get over a writers block :P

Will read about Complexistan :)

Good luck!