Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hours.

Minutes seamlessly seep into hours and days. 
Yes, new internship takes up all my time, my social life is close to being dead, and blogging has taken a lazy backseat. But I'm not complaining, 'cause I love my work, not to mention my office and my colleagues friends. 
And music seems to be only and only about James Mercer.
The best part about working in a media house is the unlimited internet [read: facebook] access and music, all the time, through the headphones plopped in, every second.
I got my hand on the new shins album The Port of Morrow, and I plan to do a proper review for the same. 
I'm excited about it. It's been long I reviewed a band, and this time, it's more fun, 'cause I love The Shins, to an uncomprehending extent. So much that my love for James Mercer is unparalleled, and I might just tattoo the name of the band on me someday. You get the drift? 


1 comment:

Pesto Sauce said...

Internships are always fun but sadly they don't last long...make most of the short time you have