Monday, June 28, 2010

mirchi lagi..!!??

I'm trying to write.I seriously am.It just ain't coming today.So,I'm typing random crap.
I'm very happy today.I've never been this happy since a really long time *touchwood*.
In fact,I'm *supa dupa* happy since last night.Maybe its you <3 <3.My mum thinks I'm nuts though.She always thought i was one big nut anyways.
Ever sat in front of the tv..watched a supa corny Govinda movie?Replete with pelvic thrusts?I just did.gee*
*Main to raste se jaa raha tha..main to bhel puri kha raha tha,tujhe mirchi lagi to main kya karu* and all that.hehehe..
Govinda is god-sent.An awesome thing to happen to humans.Or something along those lines.
I was at Marks & spencer,a week ago.And a man was asking his friend whether he should buy the blue boxers or the hot pink boxers.wtf...??

6 comments:

Arundhati Chatterjee said...

lalalala!!! its when love is in the air..that you go crazy about such stuff..n ya govinda...too ! :P

Meher said...

haha...yeah,maybe..!!

Abdullah Tariq said...

What's wrong with hot pink boxers!? >_>

Meher said...

nothing..but asking opinions in an over crowded store..in a way everyone can hear it is stupid.

Killer Drama said...

hotpink boxers heheheeh


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZEOXUQDbL._AA300_.jpg

Meher said...

haha..fancy someone wearing that..!! :D :D