Friday, November 18, 2011

Like blue-knickers in a garden full of butterflies.

I'm happy today. Beyond all that un-satisfaction that I'm dealing with, I'm genuinely happy.
Do you notice my new header?
Do you like it?
I absolutely love it. It is so me, and it has been designed by Kanika of Sensitive Chaos for me. I absolutely love, adore, envy [strictly for how talented she is] this girl. And now I love her even more. Thanks Kay, here's the GRAND-EST hug ever.

Also, Isha from Chaai, Paani, Etc. has just dropped the very prestigious Chai-Paani award on my lap.


I feel so special.
Thank you. I wish I could personally send you heart shaped chocolates.

P. S. “Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered. 

"Yes, Piglet?" 

"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."


Yes, I'm talking about you. You know, who. 

1 comment:

Tangled up in blue... said...

Hello, fellow recipient of prestigious award! :D I love your header. Bokeh! And the blog name! Absolutely fabulous. I follow now! :)