Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010. Yeah, well..

Scoring awesome. Breaking stereotypes. Being a college-dropout.
Discovering music. Unleashing your inner cravings. Coming to terms with your fantasies. A new relationship.
Letting go of old ones. Old friends, now no more. New friends, here and there.
Best friend, uhmm, not anymore. Turning 18. New bestfriend, the one you love.
 Vodka. Poetry, again. New blog. Career oriented. Planning. Day-dreaming. Blushing. Loving. Hating.
More impatient. More ruthless. More loving.
A loner. Being things you never were. Sitting idle, for an unimaginable long time.
Randomnes. Writing impulsively. Going crazy. Hair grows real long. I make it short, again.
Talking to random people. Loving the conversations. Finding the like-minded. Craving for more love.
 More tolerant. More emotional. Laughed more. Cried even more. Settling.
Waiting to fly.

That was my 2010. A myriad of emotions, thousands of words, but still at a loss for expressing.  Weird, is the word.

10 comments:

UjjwalRaaj said...

I hate it how everyone's 2010 seems more exciting than mine. Sigh. Guess I won't know until I make myself one of these.!

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

but so is life. Mine? ah it was all awesomeness in a nutshell. Yeah, it was hammered a bit too. The nutshell's distorted.
Happy New Year.

Jaspreet said...

So many new/weird/amazing experiences in a span of 1 year? n i was thinking that i am the only one whose life turned upside down in 2010 but now i know that it was quite an eventful year for you too. Happy New Year Mehar! :)

Sneha said...

That was exactly the format , I wanted to write my 2010 wind up post!! lol we think alike, well now I have to think something new :)

Super liked your post! way to go girl!

Pesto Sauce said...

2010 has been all that and more

Kaylia Payne said...

Sounds like a crazy, wonderful year! I just love that line 'waiting to fly'. I know exactly what you mean!

PeaBee said...

Woah, pretty uhm, exciting?
Diverse most definitely!
Happy new year :)

Unknown said...

interesting.. i love the concept of your post.. i'm tempted to copy, lol.. :P
anyways, happy new year!!

Splurgerina said...

Your post made me smile! :) You're smarter and more articulate than most 18 year olds..I like that! Stay that way, keep writing, and here's to another eventful year..love!!

Proseaholics said...

Good luck with 2011 btw. And thanks for dropping by!