Saturday, January 15, 2011

Edge of Desire

Don't say a word; just come over and lie here with me

'cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see.

I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe.
There, I just said it; I'm scared you'll forget about me.



So young and full of running

all the way to the edge of desire.
Steady my breathing, silently screaming
I have to have you now.



Wired and I'm tired;

think I'll sleep in my clothes on the floor.
Or maybe this mattress will spin on its axis
and find me on yours.

Edge of desire by John Mayer.

3 comments:

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi
Beautiful song...his voice has a soul of its own...sure would stir emotions deep in any lover...
Waiting...

Regards,
The Silhouette...

Pesto Sauce said...

May you meet him soon and have nice time going around Mumbai

Shashank Shekhar said...

A visualizer on your blog says... Hi welcome to my blog... Be a follower if you like me... do leave a comment... :)... Thank You...

Don't know about you... but seriously... you had written a very serious matter on a light note on an equally beautiful blog page...

So no other option but to like it... :)