Friday, November 5, 2010

=)

The last few days have been terrible.Sad.Epic sad.Thus,the posts.
And to top it all,I ain't celebrating diwali due to a death in the family. *sigh*
But now,Mema's gaining normalcy.
Life with S is back to normal,back to perfect.But then we're awesome anyways.
Its just that,he's the best friend et al,for me.He knows,what I want.And he knows what I mean,when I speak shit.
When you're epic sure of something awesome,you infuse it into your life.
Proof: Check the new url.S B can be simply basking :P
P.S.Happy Diwali bloggers.Keep it safe,noise-free,and well,happy. =)

3 comments:

Alpha Za said...

Im sorry for your loss. Wish you and your Family the best in these trying times.

Any holiday isn't the same without the ones we love.

Meher said...

@Alpha Za its awryt.its a distant relative,so its fine. =)

Rià said...

Wish u lots of love n strength.