Thursday, November 4, 2010

too much of everything sad.

Grief is such a strange emotion.One moment,it leaves you void,unfeeling,cold.And the very next moment,your eyes overflow with tears.Sometimes,its hard to figure out the reason for grief.And some other times,you don't want to ananlyse a thing.Just sit,with your body curled into a ball,and you want to disapper in your tears.
And the worst part,when you don't have anyone to explain this grief to.You're at a loss for words,not for tears.You want to hug this one person,and cry till you die,but you don't have that person with you.
I want to bury myself into something soft,and cry,till I die.Yes.
I want anonymity.I want to disappear into nothingness.Not a soul around me.Nobody to call out my name.
I wan to go deaf,so that I hear nothing.Not the taunts,nor the harsh words.Enough of all that.
Sometimes,its hard to try to stay silent.To not retract.Sometimes,you've just had enough of it all.
Sometimes,its difficult to hold back tears.As you write,they flow.
Sometimes,all you want is a hug.

5 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

it is a good thing you mentioned soft :) dont bang anywhere - u r precious

Unknown said...

pain is imp to understand happiness..
Staying silent is so difficult...a query by others....
after the tears roll out, the light feeling is amazing.

Unknown said...

what happened Meher? Hope you're okie... yes, grief is unbearable, inexplicable, but its an inseparable part of life.
hang in there...

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Truth, it was in what you wrote, and truth, is what every comment has ushered here... yes. Grief is unbearable, and must flow out. When it does, the feeling indeed is awesome.

Meher said...

@AD Awww.. ♥
@Bebo i know,pain makes you appreciate those people who stick with you wehn you're most irritable.

@Mehak..was going through a very low phase then.Thankfully im blessed with someone who pulled me out of it.

@Blasphemous Aesthete its flown out.and I feel great.