Sunday, March 6, 2011

Le monde

Don't you feel for those times when you seem to be cut off from the rest of the world?
You're in your corner of you're room while the others are busy and at pace.
Do you feel left out like me? Considering it was you who chose to be left out. Its a complicated paradigm.

Do you have layers beneath you? Layers that you've hidden from the rest of the world. A Facade known to none but you. Have you met people like yourself? Your identical twin? Are they supposed to exist for everybody? Will I find mine too?

[Translation]
World, you are not fair to me, but I love you for some of the pretty things.
There are quite a few pretty things around you that I believe you should appreciate.
-Lights. Take a walk at midnight, notice the silence and the lights. They fit in, don't they?
-Pictures in sepia mode. They seem vintage.




 -Some colour. Don't you like it when a dash of colour brightens up an otherwise dull day. The kind of day that the psychic you had predicted that it will suck for sure. And then there is colour, and the day is so vibrant.


-Honest appreciation, that might make you feel nice about what you are.

Criticism reminds me that I had to point out that an honest critic will always point out the good and the not so good points, the bad and the not so bad points. I do not write this blog to please anybody. But I believe that I might be touching some of you in some way with the words I chose. That thought is enough to brighten my day up.


10 comments:

erer said...

*hugs*
super cute post!!! keep up the spirits <3
iv always wanted to learn french :)

PeaBee said...

Is that you in the picture? :)
Yay!! I understood what you wrote in French, without referring to the translation! Mostly, anyway ;)

Philophobic said...

A critic criticizes something which has been made, because they don't the capability to make themselves.

Kaylia Payne said...

Aww i hope you feel a bit better! I've had a few days like that, they're no fun :( but I love how you listed all of the pretty things you love in life, it was super cute :)

Anonymous said...

aww! i love the note!
the world suck sometimes, but it's the only thing we got, isn't it?

lovely post, dear!

The Enchantress said...

I could relate to each word ...And how a colour can make your day vibrant is so very true..

I too feel lonely at times in crowd...we all go thru dis phase of life..
u too wud get out of it soon.
hugs...

defining amy said...

i love color. my condo is filled with all sorts of colors, and whenever i'm feeling down, i throw on bright red lipstick or wear my blue heels, and the world just seems better. :)

kara lynn said...

such a fabulous language!

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi
true, the little things in life can mean so much if we wait and notice them...when we really understand their worth, most of the times its too late...

regards,
The Silhouette...

p.s.- always write for yourself, it would be more you than writing for someone, coz, no one else can express yourself better than you and n o one can express others good enough...
:)
tc...

D2 said...

My blog is where I end up at the end of every day. I would also add
-the wind in my face and waiting for it to hit me when I'm standing out in the open with nothing to do.