Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Suspiro ergo sum:Updated

[Read: I sigh, therefore I am]
Sighing is God-me.
Yes.
Sigh your way through a lousy joke, sigh your way through an irritating conversation, sigh your way across in anger, leave people around you confused, they will be led to believe that you are a dejected soul, and you can sigh your way through your hatred for them- again me.

[If you do not love Charlie Brown, boo you.
If you don't know him, go die.]

I seem to have lost my satire, somewhere in the lameness around me. Some deceitful idiot, must have stolen it from me. The irony of me life is in-spite of all the irony around, I'm still incapable to write anything ironic. Sigh! [again].

Some lyrics : 

With your hand on my shoulders, a meaningless movement... a moviescript ending, 
And the patrons are leaving, leaving. 


Now we all know the words were true in the sappiest songs (yes, yes). 

I'll put them to bed, but they won't sleep, they're just shuffling the sheets, they toss and turn,
(you can't begin to get it back). 


Death Cab For Cutie, Oh!
For thee song-writer,
I bow in respect.
Yep.

Some quotes: 

I like maxims that don't encourage behaviour modifictaion- Calvin.

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.- Calvin

In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.-Calvin

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! -Homer

Homer no function beer well without.-homer

Some priceless lines by your's truly: [the muse being : everything]

Come next to me, 
let us go climb a tree.
The tree which is all green,
You and me, all serene.
The sky all blue,
Oh look! there's a loo.
With this stupid rhyming scheme,
let's go eat some cream.
That is all white and creamy,
isn't this getting a bit too filmy?
So let's stop this nonsense,
Give some rest to the pretense.
The poem ends now,
have you ever seen a cow?

*Claps in appreciation for her own rhyming poem*


UPDATE: Its funny how people misinterpret my emotions sometimes. Maybe, its not their fault. Quite a few comments signaled to me being quite messed up while writing this post. Funnily,it was otherwise. I was very happy while writing this. Hence, put down the lyrics of one of my most favourite songs,  assembled few of my favourite quotes, and wrote a crappy poem [funny, though], something I haven't done in a long time. You see, most of the poems I write are quite stark, and never funny. Thought I'd be a bit this time. 
Its a happy world for now. 

7 comments:

Eon Heath said...

Hey, Hi..
well, charlie brown rocks... \m/
n that isa super cute song...loved it...if i cud ever come close to writing something as meanlinglessly beautiful like it.. *sigh*

Regards,
The Silhouette...

The Enchantress said...

Meher ,

It was all messed up what you said , still why do I feel I understand !!

higs...

chhipa said...

Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you


Apron

Deepa Praveen said...

very nice blog..happy to follow u

Deepa Praveen said...

very nice blog happy to follow u

Anonymous said...

ha ha it was so confused even i m also one of the very confused person. so i cud understand it very well. ha ha. loved to reading it.. keep writing

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

Well, I just saw and was like 'Hoooli Cow!!' :P

Take a break Meher, don't push it too hard, and you still can rhyme.


Take care,
Blasphemous Aesthete