Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Todo's letter.

Todo,
Do you miss me? Do you yearn for my existence? When you're surrounded by people who, perhaps, do not realize who you are, do you wish I was a little more closer than I am? Do you yearn for the touch of my fingers, that would perhaps make you understand how emotionally bound we are?
We walk in the distance, without feeling the weight of the idiosyncrasy that has surrounded us all this time. We might chose to talk, or we might chose to stay silent. Would either matter? You know, it wouldn't. The mutual acumen we have, does not require whole sentences. Are we friends? The best of them. Identical twins? Yes, them too. Can we talk everything under the sun? Oh, yes, we can. Can we stay silent and still feel the love? Undoubtedly.
Will you like the name I just gave you? I guess you will. It means "everything" in Spanish. Considering that I did not know of this when I christened you thus, don't you see this is meant to be?

We are little children in the sands of time.
For each,
the other exists.
The rest, is but, an oblivion.


Isn't it nice when all we can do is sit next to each other, carrying on with our usual work, silently thankful for the other's presence in life. All we need is the physical presence, isn't it? The rest of it, is there. The love, very much.
Todo, do you really exist, or are you just a figment of my imagination, that has sketched you out, considering you're the kind of person, I've always wanted? The person who'd understand the innocence deeply rooted in a heart, that has been termed brash, long ago. Do you understand how fervently my mind is trying to register all those signs that  indicate to your presence in my life? Todo, are you for real?


P.S. My attempt at understanding how a young girl would feel for the guy she dreams of. =)

P.P.S Todo is a cute name, na? I have its copyright, yep. Will use it, if ever. =P

9 comments:

The Enchantress said...

Amazing post..

words to die for..

loved it all....

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely beautiful...

there's so much i want to say about this post but couldn't find the words. i just love it.

erer said...

Todo is a cute name :)
I used to write like this a few years back... you made me go back to myself... loved it to bits! :)

Pesto Sauce said...

new revamped blog looks good

Unknown said...

AS always...Beautiful...

AL said...

Niceeeeeeee

Lovely! <3 <3

Anonymous said...

A BIG HUG for the comment on my blog. <3

Meher said...

Thank you so much. =)

Shoaib said...

Very well written meher keep it up.